Monday 31 May 2010

Shooting animals




The project for May in the Flickr group "La Vuelta al Mundo" was Animals. Ok, I don't have any pets and I really didn't feel like spending time in a zoo, so I imagined that I would not be participating with anything except a few photos from the my archive like the cute llama, the cat with the yellow eyes and the goose with the beautiful orange beak.

But then I came across a beautiful red parrot living in the Casa Colon in Las Palmas de Canarias, some sheep, goats and pigs in a beautiful park in Vienna and finally  yeasterday, the emu in a park close to my home in Málaga. Have you ever heard the sounds that the emu makes?  I can tell it sounds weird, kind of like burps ...

Jackie Rueda is making a list in her blog Casi en Serio with links to all the participants who have been shooting animals this past month. So head over there if you want to see beautiful photos of animals around the world.

6 comments:

  1. wouhaou !!! great colors on these photos !!! well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!Great collage, lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro tu primera foto, es adorable! Q bueno q no me lo perdi y pase por aqui. Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos as always! I always have a hard time getting good photos of animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! el loro es impresionante!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some gorgeous shots, Dorte. :)

    ReplyDelete