Wednesday 26 May 2010

Corner view Vienna: End of my street


The corner view theme this week is End of your street.

The street I live in in Vienna is a very busy road that can bring you halfway round the city. The other halfway round the city is the Danube river. I know, the photos do not give the expression of a busy road, but there are, apart from the two bike lanes, four car lanes one way and four the other way as well as a tram lane and the U-bahn track in the middle.

More corner views.

13 comments:

  1. wonderful shots! the green is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I'ld like to visit Vienna !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, no clue of the fourroadsforcars ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a very pleasant walk! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, beautiful street!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a really pretty place! love all those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. contrasts! i think i cautiously prefer the quieter atmosphere. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful and you can tell I'm missing colder weather or countries with colder weather now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Murasaki: And I miss the sun and the heat a lot ... I'm going to Málaga in a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can't imagine that...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful buildings and pretty street!! I wish I could live there...

    ReplyDelete