Wednesday 2 December 2009

Corner view Vienna: Corners of my home


These are glimpses of my temporary home in Vienna of the little things that make it a little more like home to us: DVDs and being able to make coffee and tea as we like it, fresh flowers or in this case ilex, fragrances, a little home cooking, and books. Looking out out of the window - there are usually three scooters parked there, but not always the same ones.

For more corner views around the world check out Spain Daily or use the link in the sidebar on this page.

13 comments:

  1. Those are the little touches that would make a house become home! How much longer are you there for?
    PS Isn't it a bit cold to ride a scooter in Vienna these days?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures! thanks for your visit. kenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imaginge those things make it feel like a home (La Vie en Rose is in my cabinet too!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love books ,dvd,coffee and perfum
    so I guess I would be happy there

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely corners. it is the little things that make a house a home.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny about the scooters. lovely corners! and yum!!! looks deeeelish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love these photos!! Do you make soba dish? Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect... beautiful, gourmand, made for readers and movie-goer;) I love this way of life !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful shots! I love the lighting! Great scooter shot! I'm sure if you had a penny for every scooter you saw...

    Happy Week, Dorte!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi dorte
    your home looks so lovely and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Upclose & personal - A lovely depiction!

    ReplyDelete