I have been tagged by Ötli to list 7 things about myself:
So here we go:
(1) Spain is the seventh country I live in. I was born in Denmark and lived there all my childhood. I have also lived in Peru, Colombia, Phillipines, Thailand, and South Africa for shorter or longer periods of time.
(2) I have visited 31 states (13.7%) and I won't mind at all visiting a few more. Create your own visited map of The World
(3) I have lost count of how many places I have lived, but I usually remember things by remembering where I lived at a certain time.
(4) I am married for the second time - this time for keeps :-).
(5) We have 4 wonderful children (2 each - 2 girls and 2 boys). All of them are now more than 18 years old.
(6) I hate to feel cold. I prefer temperatures around 30 C, but a little cooler at night is ok. My husband likes to tell people that even in Bangkok I felt cold when he was almost having a heat attack.
(7) and as for last on this list, hmmm - I don't owe a hair dryer - today I borrowed my husbands new hat to cover those impossible curls!